Rainbow Sprite Kin Grief Plush and Board Book
Coping with grief and loss can be overwhelming, and finding the right words to talk to our children about it can feel impossible. Sprite helps you find a place to start as you help a child navigate loss. Children experience grief and loss differently as they get older. Sprite Kin helps provide comfort and opens the door to healthy conversations about loss. Sprite can help you start these conversations with children while encouraging them to remember that those who are no longer by our side continue to live within our hearts.
- Rainbow Spite Kin teaches about: Emotional Acceptance and Coping with Grief and Loss
- Includes: 1 Rainbow Sprite Kin plush toy, 1 Board Book "Sprite Offers Comfort", and 1 Affirmation Card
- Soft and Silky, Rainbow Sprite Kin is designed without detachable pieces to make smooshy hugs safe for all ages.
- Rainbow Sprite Kin is machine washable; air dry.
- Rainbow Sprite's story introduces the concept of grief and loss. Readers will learn about different goodbyes as they follow along as Sprite shows that all feelings are welcome and that saying goodbye is a natural part of life.
- Materials are ethically sourced and fair-trade. Plastic free and recyclable packaging.
- Dimensions: 6" x 14"